PP Hotmelt tape
Hotmelt is known for its easy unwind resistance and its good and fast tack /adhesion. Hotmelt is usually also the glue when it comes to machine tape. These are 28 microns thick. The hand rolls are standard 25 my. This tape is only available in a "noise" version. Hotmelt is widely used by companies with a high production rate.
The properties of PP Hotmelt are:
- Good to use for Testliner boxes.
- Tear-resistant in longitudinal and transverse directions.
- Extensible in length. PP & PVC TAPE
- Higer unwinding sound (noise).
- Not suitable at low temperatures and for long-term storage.
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)